Monday, November 16, 2009

:D

Wow... It's been a week more I didn't update my blog... Well... Nothing much interesting things happen to me lately... Just that, I bought an aquarium without my parents agreement... Haha...

But sadly, due to the weekends I'm not at my Semenyih house, out of 12, 5 fishes were dead... It's sad to hear that as I was kind of down that time too... Is ok... We learn from mistakes... So it shouldn't be any second time happening... This time, I will buy an auto feeder machine for them... And I learnt something after that... Even fishes, we need to have a lot of responsible and effort to maintain them... It is really not fun to see the fishes you bought died just like that... >.<

I will be posting some pics of my fishes when I manage to install the Nokia PC Suite on my PC... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment