Friday, March 5, 2010

Three Lost Lambs...

Yesterday night, my friends and I have went for dinner at Sunway Pyramid... My journey begins with Friend #1 came to my house at 2pm... Well, it's quite early because I told my Friend #2 (which is my first time meeting him because I knew him through forum and he is our driver) to come at 4.30pm... At 4.30pm, Friend #2 came and he decided to copy some games from my PC... After that, he was too enjoying trying the game until 6.30pm, and we decided to leave from Semenyih to Sunway Pyramid... It was an adventurous trip for us while trying to reach Sunway Pyramid... Unfortunately, we were kinda lost and we manage to find Sunway Pyramid in 2 hours++... Oh, and my Friend #3, which is waiting for us in Sunway Pyramid, was crawling on the ground due to hunger... LOL~~~

Ok... The storyline for my story above is true except the last 2 sentence... The story was so long until I don't know how to type because a lot of things happened which made me can't really remember it well... LOL~~~

Anyway, it was really nice to meet Friend #2 and Friend#3... Here are some short description about those 2 new dudes I met yesterday night...

Friend #2 loves to curse me (T.T)... He loves to talk crap and there is once where he keep looking on the right and not on the road... Friend #1 and me was like:

"HOLY SHIT WTF LOOK INFRONT OMG NUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~"

Oh well... Glad that we shouted... His driving skill is ok but I doubt how he got his driving lesson... (LOL JK :P)
And oh yes... While we were eating at Sushi King, he keep starting at me while I was trying to eat my Unagi (Gay...) and I was like WTF and throw my Unagi right at his face (LOL seriously... I'm kidding :D)... But in the end, he still manage to drive Friend #1 and me back alive to our house... Hehe :P
Anyway Friend #2, sorry for wasting your petrol like that and thanks for becoming our driver for the day >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment