Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Semester, New Games... LOL~~~

I just can't wait for the games to be released... Well, there are quite a few I would really like to play... For example:

  • Little Big Planet 2
  • Dead Space 2
  • and most important, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2


It seems like all the games I wanna play are their sequels... Haha XD
But no doubt, during E3 conference, seems like these 3 games are appealing to me... But as for Naruto, it is a definitely must for me... I don't mind there is no online playing... What I want is their Ougi cutscences only... Hahak XD (In other words, waste money :P)

Hmmm... But talk about it, my 3rd year is arrived once I finish this summer break... Oh my... Isn't that a little fast??? Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I still have a long holiday... Don't think of it...

But think again, it is middle of June... Is like 1 more week, my results for my Year 2 2nd semester is releasing... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

Oooooooo Kami-Sama T_________T

Nevermind... It should be OK... Maybe there will be only one module I will fail... Others should be fine... "SHOULD BE"... >.<
All I can do is, hope for everything goes fine... T___________T

No comments:

Post a Comment