Friday, August 20, 2010

Life Goes On...

One of my wish is to know how to drive a car properly... Yes... Driving... Although I won't say that I'm a good driver, but at least now I am getting a hang out of it... I won't say or feel as if I'm very good in driving (as there are more better newbie drivers than me), but one of my wish is really hoping that I can drive like a normal person... However, I can't blame this... There are too many Malaysian drivers that drives madly... That is what I'm worried all the time... So this is how it goes:

Mad drivers in Malaysia - Unavoidable
Zooming motorbikes - Everywhere (LOL)
Traffic jams - Inevitable
Misleading road signs - Scary
Master my driving skills - That's what I'm doing now XD

Compared to all my other friends, they either have finished their P's, or those newly drivers are driving more often than I do... So, I really won't compare myself to anyone here... I will just take my time, slowly and master my driving skills ^.^



And now... I'm supposed to be worried about my upcoming 3rd year... OMG... This thing really making me worry more and more as my 3rd year is getting nearer >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment