Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Depression...

Was kinda depressed as my results was kind of... Sad I will say... After 5 semesters (and its like 3rd year as well), I'm getting a "Fail" module which I don't really like to see it appearing... I do admit I did badly on the coursework but I remember very well that I did quite well on my exam... All I can conclude is that the lecturer is somehow dislike us (Yes... I'm not the only one failed) and only lesser than 10 people pass... This sounds ridiculous isn't it???

Oh well... Was kinda depressed as my results are not satisfying me at all... Kinda last for 1 whole day... All I did to fight back the depression??? Sleep and play, non-stop... At least I'm feeling much more positive now and not one-sided thinking...




I must not give up so soon... Gotta work hard as well... I still have my final year project... Gotta work on it...
Ganbatte!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment