Saturday, October 1, 2011

Torturing Week...

This week was entirely disastrous...

Since Monday, I have involved myself into a matter that should not be involved at all... Gave me so much hard time during that few days... But thanks God, that matter has settled down... At least I do not need to go through those suffering moment...

After that matter, comes another problem... My US Visa application... At first there were lot of problems... But until Friday, I manage to get my Visa approved!!!
Nothing feels much better than having all the things done...

Then on Friday itself, I was suppose to finish up some testing for my job... But in the end, I just got myself into too much matter, making me losing focus on my job and tends to get things confused...

I really hope such thing will NEVER happen again... NEVER!!!



For this moment, I hope everything is fine... Just fine...

No comments:

Post a Comment