Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TMNet Sucks!!!

Unifi just called me and they have asked me to cancel my application, and reapply for it on early February... Can't you just f***ing keep my application until you are ready to install for me??? Why do you need to waste my time reapply???

As for just now, Streamyx was down and I called TMNet... They took me 5-10 minutes to have my information verified and the moment the staff says he will pass my call to the IT Support, HAHHH!!! Disconnected from the call and I have to call all over again... Luckily I didn't bother doing that...

Sometimes I am wondering, is it because our area are not meant for rich people, TMNet idiots treats us as poor bastards and try to disconnect our line and delay our Unifi??? And can't they f***ing do a thing on rushing them to get Unifi done at my block quickly??? Can't you guys work harder a little bit???



I really started to feel that my blog turns out to be a hate blog instead of happy,cheerful blog... But I think TMNet do need to get some f***ing attention about how their services is...

No comments:

Post a Comment