Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Waiting For The Moment...

It was the last day for my colleague tomorrow... Wishing him the best on his new job... But the sad thing is, I need to take over all his work from now on... I really do not know how to handle the stress... I just have to get myself through it...

Anyway, I know I'm not going to stay any longer there... Bahamas??? Taiwan??? Nope... I prefer to go for a vacation than going to work... I still prefer my own comfortable, enjoyable, sweet moment way of life... Sorry =)



Kinda feeling a little bit more relief expressing myself here again... That's why blogging is the best thing to do when you are not cheered up... =P

Just do what you like, do what you comfortable with and always stay on the safe line. Living happily is what we should achieve first before considering of being rich.


No comments:

Post a Comment