Sunday, September 30, 2012

Resident Evil: Damnation

(Awwww... Just look at him... His look will never change... Long hair, pretty eyes and now he seems to keep some moustache & beard as well :P)

Oh come on... Leon S Kennedy just never fails to impress me every time he is in action... And to be honest, I love Leon more than Chris... Together with Ada Wong in this new CGI movie, it spice up the movie... It was just lovely to see how Ada Wong helps Leon even when both of them are from different world, or maybe I should put it as enemy...

Among all fictional characters that have ever made, I believe Leon will be my favourite and I just love him as much as Ada Wong and Claire Redfield...

Gahhh!!! I really would like to see 3 of them in action more... And trust me, every freaking time when I watch Leon in action, I just kept thinking of how cool/awesome/superior/etc/etc/etc is him... Or could it be that I'm falling in love with him??? HAHHHH!!! (Who cares he is just a fictional character xD)

What else can I say... I think Leon appearance is gonna bug me for at least 2 weeks... And wait a minute... Resident Evil 6 is coming next week??? SHIT!!! Means I still need to see Leon for another few more weeks??? #@$$%@^%$@^!!!



Ok fine whatever... Who ask me to admire Leon so much... =\

No comments:

Post a Comment