Saturday, June 8, 2013

Damn it!!!

It's not the first time but the third time... Seriously... Is this a curse or what??? I really can't withstand this any longer...

At first, when Diablo 3 was released, I only have lesser than a week to play it and then I need to go Manila...  I was kinda sad that time... But nevermind... For the second time, it happens again... This time is Tales of Graces f... I bought it last 2 weeks (I only manage to play it during weekend) and the 2nd weekend will be my flight to Hong Kong... So it means I only managed to play it during 1 weekend but this is still OK... Now, for the 3rd time I'm flying, The Last Of Us is releasing 1 day before my flight... Are you seriously kidding me??? Like seriously???

Basically, this is the lesson that I have learnt... Every time I'm flying somewhere for work, I will expect that there is a new game released around the corner... Now bring it on!!! I'm might be going Star Cruise on July/August!!! What game is waiting for me?!?!??!?!



Natures calls >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment