Monday, October 14, 2013

Missing Bimini...

I suddenly have the urge to write this post in regards to my memories at Bimini... Not sure why but I just feel like visiting Bimini for a day or 2, doing nothing and just visit the beach everyday and stay at the house doing nothing... That feeling just pleases me every time I think about it... I wonder why... Is it a sign of retiring??? But damn it I'm just in my mid 20s =.=

Another thought arises... Why am I not rich enough to buy my own house in my own country and live all alone??? That's what I'm trying to achieve right now... However, life's tough... Is not as easy as you think... Even if I got the money to get a loan, I don't think I can find a bunch of money to pay the downpayment... And even if I do, the loan is gonna be one hell of pain in the ass for me...

Now, this is the reason why I've been thinking about Bimini... Peaceful, lovely, sweet, leisure, and stress free place to stay at... Just thinking about the beautiful beach is already satisfying :D



Dear beaches (yes I mean beach not bitch), wait for me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment