Sunday, January 11, 2015

Just Being Honest...

If I'm living in a condo now, I would have been swimming around this time and not playing games that actually pissing me off... Why does MOBA games always make you pissed off??? I don't know either but I am getting tired of the losing streaks...

So what do you expect me to do if not playing this game??? No swimming pool no easy access to consoles no money to get myself more entertainments... The most convenient entertainment I have now is only MOBA... How am I gonna continue to live like this??? Will this year be a better year for me??? If yes, when will it be???

I wish I have a life right now... A life which I desires and not clinging to the same place again and again... Sigh... Why am I this depressed??? I really don't know why...



Does being rich really changes the point of view of my life???

No comments:

Post a Comment