Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dull Life...

I start to feel my dull routine life is back on line... All I ever think of is work, eat, play, sleep and nothing much for me to do... I may hang out with my friends once or twice a month but I feel like I need more of it now... To be frank, I have a lot of entertainment in my life provided that I have my own house... During the weekend, if I have my own house, I can invite friends over to my house... And we can play mahjong, PS4, PC, or even board games if they want to... Or when I just feel like being alone for that weekend, I can stay in my house playing my favourite PS4 games... When I compare my entertainment life in my own house with my current house, I can see a huge gap between it... As time goes by, I kept thinking when will I get my own house... The feeling of freedom seems to grow wildly in me right now...



I do not want to be super rich... Just enough to sustain my living and get what I want at the minimal level is good enough to keep myself happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment