Saturday, November 5, 2016

Goal Fulfilled...

One of my main goal is to buy a house and I did it for real now... I have been waiting for this time since 4 years ago... I planned to buy my first house 4 years ago... I just felt that I should bought my first house 4 years ago... To be frank, I am extremely disappointed with myself right now... This feeling of "Why other people can buy their first house earlier than me" just made me sad... Think in the other way, I may be better off than other people where they can't even afford one after working for 10 years... But maybe they spend those money for vacation rather than a house??? Or maybe they are living a happier life even without having to worry about buying a house??? And for me, I am facing depression once in a while... Right now, my main goal has been fulfilled... So the next thing is, will I be able to keep myself happy enough and achieve my next main goals???



Will the day where I do not have to worry about anything comes???

No comments:

Post a Comment