Monday, December 26, 2016

My Lonely Days For Christmas...

Started to clean the house since yesterday... Basically, I am preparing for CNY... Mahjong-ed on Christmas Eve as well... But the only weird thing I am facing lately: craving for desserts during holiday... I am NOT SUPPOSED to consume sugary foods as I need to keep a proper diet... Unfortunately, I can't control my cravings... I need to get back on a clean diet or else I won't get to shed off those fats on my tummy :'(

The truth is, I have skipped a lot of workout lately due to unwanted events... I am trying my very best not to skip from now on and I have to make sure I look great on my Koh Lipe trip ;)
Of course, hopefully someone would like to join me for the Koh Lipe trip :'(

Today is a holiday for me... The last day for Christmas... What should I do??? What can I do??? How should I pamper myself tomorrow??? What can I eat for dinner tomorrow??? And I just realise that I did not buy myself anything for this Christmas... So what should I reward myself on this lovely, lonely Christmas??? Holiday tend to passes by extremely fast... Why??? WHYYYY???



I wanna eat shortcake :P

No comments:

Post a Comment