Wednesday, February 1, 2017

How My Days Goes...

CNY without gambling is not CNY... And yesterday, I never expect in my entire life that I can win so much money lolz... Guess that luck was really on my side yesterday... Gotta work hard to earn more :P

I almost forgot... Yesterday and today I will be working in the office ALONE because everybody is taking leave except me... Although my boss did ask me to work at home, I don't think I will ever get to do anything at home... Hence, I chose to come into the office alone... It was great ahahaha!!!

And as of today, 1st Feb 2017, petrol price has been increased... Seems like driving is not so reasonable anymore now... Gotta stick back to public transportation soon...

Basically I just summing up all the things happened for the last few days... I seriously can't wait for my Koh Lipe trip T_T



HUATTT AHHHHH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment