Saturday, November 4, 2017

Unsettle Feelings...

I thought that I am more financially stable recently... But when I look forward to the upcoming commitment in this year end, it freaks me out... I just realise there are so many upcoming things I need to settle... Car services, increase in loans, gym membership, ex-colleague's wedding money, and credit card debts... Is true that my bonus could clear all of these things but in the end, I am not saving a single cent... I am worried and feeling pressured right now... I am getting tired of this and this is just the beginning of my commitments... Later on, the commitment will go even higher and I just do not know what to do with it... To be frank, I am not sure how long I can sustain like this... I notice that as I grew older, the things I used to enjoy no longer something I could afford to enjoy... My life is somehow fucked up... Like seriously...



I am extremely tired... I start to feel lifeless...

No comments:

Post a Comment