Sunday, January 21, 2018

Surviving...

I am only left with 200 bucks to survive through this month... This is my very first time living my life in such misery... It is never fun at all... Things are getting very rough this month... With urgent job to finish and almost have to work every weekend (I chose not to cause I really can't) was indeed taking its toll on me... I have to free myself from this stress and all I can do is do what I want to do...

I am really going through some tough time this month and I really really really hope everything will be back to normal by next month...

Another thing I am looking forward to is my increment and bonus... Do I deserve what I should deserve???



Will I be disappointed??? All my high hopes are always never gonna happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment