Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Ughhh...

Summary of what happened on my early 2nd week of December:

1. Tablet KO (due to motherboard) and not planning to buy a new one yet
2. PC unable to turn on (due to RAM slot on the motherboard failure) and bought a new motherboard for it
3. Long holiday (rest the shit out of me) and all I gained was fat
4. Updated my PS4 after more than half a year of not touching it (just to play Megaman 11) and finished the game in 2 days lolz


Summary of what is going to happen:

1. Trying to buy BLACKPINK ticket
2. Celebrate my mom's birthday
3. Waiting for last week of December and enjoy my 2 weeks of 3 days work per week lolz



Turns out that I am using my other credit card now lmaoz!!!

This post marks my exact 10 years of blogging!!! (Last minute realisation lolz)

No comments:

Post a Comment