Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Oh No...

Ok... A quick update...It was rather a disappointing/embarrassing update... What happened is I had a fun session with a guy last Sunday... And for the very first time in my life being a top, I did not manage to get hard and shoot earlier than expected -.-

I felt so sorry and bad... It never happen before in my entire life as a top and this somehow impacts me a lot... Was it because I rarely workout? Or was it something is not right with me?? What is the problem???

It kinda worries me as I can't imagine if the same thing could happen again on my next fun... I swear I do not know why this could happen... I do not want the same thing to happen when my boyfriend stay with me... I really don't...



WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!?!?!?! T_____T

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agree to that but this is my very first time to have such embarrassing incident happened to me. My last few session was all good. Not sure what happened to me that day and I really hope it won't happen again >.<

      Delete
    2. Don’t worry. Happens to me occasionally especially when you are super horny.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete