Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Physical Update...

I have stopped working out since MCO3.0 started and until now, my body is still aching for workout so badly... Although I can still do some home workout, but it is just cardio and nothing more... What I want and really need is weightlifting... My muscles are practically screaming for it... Before I started going to the gym, I read that once you started to workout, you will get addicted to it... I wonder how could that be possible and now, I understand it very clearly xD

It is quite noticeable as well that once I stopped weightlifting, my muscles shrunk... I tried to bulk up during this MCO3.0 period but all I can see is the fat on my stomach lol... Am I even bulking up correctly at this point??? Should I do pushups everyday??? Does it help to alleviate some of my urge to lift something??? Perhaps sit ups also??? I don't know... I just want to workout my entire body...

Now my body is aching for workout, not aching from workout T____T



Honestly... Even I don't get to workout at the gym, perhaps having a buddy to stay with me could keep me active HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2 comments: