Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Happy Chinese New Year 2022~~~

 As usual, my greetings are always late but late is better than never xD


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~~~



This year CNY was rather quiet and dull for me... Took a week holiday for CNY week and all I ever did was gym, clean house, eat, play games and sleep... Of course, the first day of CNY we still visited our relatives but that's it... And this week, I was anticipating that my friends and ex-colleagues would come to visit my house... However, it was rather quiet as well... I don't usually initiate the invitation but if they wanna come, I would not mind at all HAHAHA!!!

Initially, I wanted to write the full story of what really happened to me on January but since now is still CNY, I do not want to spoil the mood in my blog first... It is going to be a long ass story so I will try to shortened it as much as possible, and I will post it after CNY ends...

Once again, wishing everyone a healthy and wealthy year of Tiger!!!



GONG XI FA CAIIIIII~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment