Monday, January 15, 2024

Weakening...

Recently I realise that my body has weakened a lot, like I get tired easily and feeling lethargic most of the time even if I get enough sleep... I'm not sure what causes it because I somehow changed my lifestyle by eating oats instead of eggs for my breakfast, workout lesser compared to how I used to be and I even cut down on my lunch (eating bread only)... I've been doing this since last year November... The diet changes has the biggest impact for me when I started but it goes better after a month... Since then, my body tend to feel tired and lethargic at certain hour of the day like around 2pm and 5pm... However, when I workout, I feel damn energetic 😅

One thing I suspected is I might be having Covid but the symptoms are not severe to the extent of fever, cough or sorethroat... Or probably is just some Influenza A or B that wears me down like this... I can't really say much because apart from lethargic, I have no other severe symptoms to lead me to visit the doctor... But since this has been ongoing for almost few days, I might consider getting an influenza test from the clinic (when I need to work in the office 😂) in next few days if it still persists...

In a sense, my health is deteriorating but not in a very bad way... Thankfully, I only feel tired since the frequent changes in my diet (or maybe because of my work stress)... Still, I need to closely monitor in order for me to get back on my physically active path... 



Since bulking doesn't progress much, then I try cutting now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment