Wednesday, September 23, 2009

La Tale Versus Maple Story...

I just tried a new MMORPG called La Tale, which the gameplay is similar to Maple Story... I think most people knows about Maple Story... Let me go through La Tale, a 2D MMORPG that interested me to try it out...

First, La Tale has a cute looking characters... But compared to Maple Story, both of it also have their own distinctive character design that I like...
Second, the environment graphic (the background graphic) for La Tale actally is slightly better than Maple... Basically, it is believed that La Tale was originated from Japan... So you should know how it would likely to be...
Third, the gameplay is totally the same as I said earlier... However, for La Tale, I can't try any magic or spells or skills at all because I was so fed up with the DELAYNESS of the game... If the game is delayed by 0.5 seconds, I might still able to bare with it... But what do you feel when it delay like almost 1.5 seconds???

I would like to continue with the fourth... Unfortunately, I lost my patience and I stopped playing it... Oh well, I do play it for awhile....................... At least 10 minutes like that??? Then, I have uninstalled the entire game... LOL!!! What a success~~~

So in the end, if you ask me to choose between La Tale or Maple Story, I will definitely choose Maple Story...

Maple story - 1
La Tale - 0



This is my review for La Tale and Maple Story...
Thanks for reading my review ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment