Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sweet~~~

Oh well... Can't imagine I've spent almost 4000 bucks to get my new thing... XD
But of course, it is damn worth it... So no need worry... I think I've spent on the right thing... I just bought it 2 days ago... Can considered still new... Haha... Very new... LOL...

For once in my life, I bought this thing based on my own selection... I mean, usually, when I wanna buy something, I have to ask my parents permission... But for this time, I did not really tell my parents about it until 1 day before I'm going to purchase it (which is on Thursday) because I knew they will disallow me to buy if I tell them...

Haha... What am I trying to type here... I'm getting more and more senseless whenever I try to type something on my blog... Seems like my life has turning out to be less interesting already... >.< (JK :P) Oh ya... Got to go to my friend's house for dinner... He's going to cook it :P Pray hard I will manage to stay alive back my house... LOL!!! (Seriously, I'm just joking... LOL >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment