Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh Well...

I realise that actually I have lots of things I would like to try out... However, I'm not sure if I have that chance to do those things I want... I really would like to give it a try if I can... Seriously... Because we only can live once... So why not just try once... Thus, I wonder... When will be the time for me to try it??? Should I give it a try or just assume it as something like "for fun"??? Not to say that I can't do what I want... I know that IF I don't do anything about it, I will not able to try it at all... We always have to sacrifice something to get something we want...

But... Is either I'm lazy, or I just feel that I do not have the talent for it... Hmmmm... All I can do is, try to move forward at this moment... If by luck I manage to encounter something related with it, then I will just give it a try... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment