Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today Is 14th Jan...

Today is 14th of Jan... What so special about this day???
Well... Actually, there is nothing special at all... Just wanna say that exactly 1 more month is Chinese New Year...

WTF!!! 1 MORE MONTH AND IT'S CHINESE NEW YEAR???

Don't you think that was too fast... Or is it just that my days are passing by much more faster than before... I really have no idea about that... It seems like with a blink of the eyes, I am riding a time machine or some sort of things that can help me travel through the time much faster... Is it a bad or a good thing to begin with???

But... Who cares... CNY coming = more money coming... ($.$ )
But getting ang pow is not the best part... Infact, the atmosphere during CNY is the thing that turns me hyper... Haha :P

Now, all I have to do is study as hard as I can, get rid of the exams, and I feel more relax during CNY... :P
Suffer now, happy later~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment