Monday, April 5, 2010

Busy Busy... And Busy...

Somehow, I feel kinda busy now... But there is question in my head... Is being busy a good thing or a bad thing to begin with??? It is a good thing because at least I feel like I'm doing something or studying while I'm doing it... Revision and doing things at the same time is not a bad thing... When I think over again, the bad thing of being busy is like I have to stick to typing reports and thesis for most of my assignment... I mean, come on... I'm dealing with typing... You know how bored it could be... LOL!!! But I have no choice... It's part of all human's uni life... Sad huh... Of course, besides typng, I have to do my programming thing which I'm really noob with... Haha... I chose to study Computer Science (CS) and yet I hate programming... :Þ
But no doubt, programming is really one hell of crazy thing that only a crazy human can do... For me, programming is definitely out of the league when I'm compared to my other CS friends... :(

Ok... It seems like I'm asking a question, and I almost answer it myself... So is being busy a good thing, or a bad thing??? The answer is.....................................

AIYAAAA... I go play game 1st la... =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment