Friday, April 30, 2010

The Last Day of Courseworks...

At last... Lastly... My courseworks... Has come to an end... I am feeling sooooooooooooooooooooooooo free now... Although the duedate for the last coursework is today, well, not to say I finish it but still I can feel the freedom... Haha XD

I am just hoping that I can study harder for my exam... As I can see that most of my courseworks will get low marks... Boooo... :( (Especially my Compilers...)
Exam is like 2 weeks away from today... That was fast... Maybe I should prepare for my study...

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~

Ya... As if I can study... Maybe 1 week before exam??? LOL!!! I'm a last minute type... Can't concentrate much now... Too much distractions... Hehe :P
When there is few new songs, and now even new games... Besides that,

K-On!! ROCKS!!!

And I was kinda surprised that the J.Pop group, Chemistry, those 2 guys does not looks like Japanese at all to me... They look more like Westerners... LOL!!!

But still, K-On!! ROCKS!!! MIO ROCKS!!! XD
(Time to go or else I will spam more K-on!! ROCKS and MIO ROCKS!!! :P)



Oh... By the way, I kinda fall in love with Raymond Lam's Let's Get Wet song... LOLOLOLOLOL~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment