Sunday, November 25, 2012

ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity!!!

Couldn't imagine that I have bought it in the end... At first, I was in dilemma between Ipad and this... However, I notice that if I get Ipad instead of TPI, the feeling is exactly the same when I borrow my cousin's Ipad for a minute or two... Basically is like I've experience the gaming with an Ipad and it seems to be a little, mainstream??? This feeling itself already tells me that Ipad is just too normal and I won't get any new feelings out of it by playing with it... So in the end, it has ended up with a better decision... It might a little expensive but I can say that I did not regret at all... New tablet, new feeling, new OS, new experience and new design (Yes... Looking at Ipad design is just too dull to me everytime I tried to think about Ipad) although both has the candybar design... But I don't mind... At least Ipad's design does not linger somewhere in my brain... Something fresher for me to experience...

Right now, I will declare myself broke... Might not be getting anything unless necessary and I AM WAITING FOR MY YEAR END BONUS!!!



It seems like I am only able to enjoy my sweet time with my tablet tomorrow morning and until I'm off work :'(
My next off day will be Christmas Eve and this is going to be a long long way to go =S

No comments:

Post a Comment