Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thou Shall Deserve A Long Rest!!!

Ok... Long story short, I get to have a nice off days for 2 days... Wanted to make it an entire week but oh well, works awaits me... During the period where my boss is not around, I just realise how does it feel to be a senior... Is not easy at all... And the worst part is, I'm doing a senior's job but I'm not getting any promotion at all!!! Isn't that sounds blasphemy??? xD

So far I'm still able to cope with what's happening... Thank God I still have the strength to move on... However, an even longer break for me will do much good to me... And of course, December is coming and a few public holiday will turns out to be my off day as well... Hehe :P

Currently, I'm on the verge of doing something relatively important and vital... A simple error will cause a huge ruckus... I'm trying my best to give what they want and at the same time try to solve those minor issues that arise... I mean is freaking hard to be a developer and at the same time supporting them... In addition with multiple sites and every sites has their own requirements, it will be deadly... Very deadly... Just try to imagine when each site encounters one major problem, and there are 5 of them... Even 2 major problems is good enough to kill of someone but 5... Oh God... I'm really praying hard that such issues will never happen... Never... T___T

All I'm waiting for is year end so I can get my bonus... From that moment onwards, will try to search for some new jobs that I'm interest in and see if they will promote me just to keep me in the company... :P
(To be honest I'm still looking for gaming company as that's what I'm interest in the most... >.<)



I just need a good rest... Please give me some time to recover... Last 2 weeks is totally exhausting... I'm not sure how long I can hang on if this continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment