Sunday, December 16, 2012

HoN Sucks!!!

To be honest, whenever I go for support, why can't my freaking team-mates save my ass and I am always be the one saving their asses... I seriously should not consider being a supporter even though I'm using supporting heroes... Might as well get a freaking Codex and make my life happier... Useless team-mates for every game I play... And it just getting more and more bored... Not even a single game that I found it to be worth supporting... Can they make my life less miserable by not doing stupid things??? To be honest I don't mind losing or what... Just that dying from saving their useless ass really not worth at all...

Geez... I just feel that at least 1 game I played for a day will never fail to cause me losing my temper... Not something I should be but it is just too hard to shake it off like that... Makes my eyes bursting like a volcano...



Damn it... Hope I feel a lot better after pissing off here...

Screw you freaking useless bastards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment