Thursday, December 20, 2012

Training!!!

For the first time... I was given the opportunity to attend a training and this training will give me a cert of attendance AND IF I pass the exam, I will get credit for it as well... I'm not sure if I'm worried or not but I just can't wait for tomorrow's exam... You know... The feeling... Exams... GAHHH!!! Whatever =D

It seems like I tend to blog lesser and lesser... Not because I don't want... There are too many games such as RO2 keeps me occupied... Talk about it, a screenshot I captured from RO2:


(Awwww... Look at that cute little ChonChon Brother... He's wearing an Inu Mimi which means 'Dog's Ears' hat :P)


Awesomely cute I will tell you... Like totally xD

Oh well... Time for me to rest... Tomorrow is gonna be hectic... I wonder will the world ends while I was sitting for the exam???



LOL~

No comments:

Post a Comment