Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Absolutely Satisfied!!!

My urges to swim has been satisfied at last... Like seriously... At last... And thanks to that, it makes me want to swim more regularly... I do consider this as an exercise to shed off some fats but still I love swimming... I really really do :3

Yesterday experience was great but rather disappointed with myself due to foot cramping... And of course I blame myself for not doing body warm up, straight jump into the pool right after I put my bag down... Now I understand why this is a no-no thing to do...

Gotta eat more bananas, or particularly potassium/calcium/magnesium rich food to keep my cramps away...
Now I seriously feels like visiting the pool once a week... Like seriously... Again :)



Time for a change in my lifestyle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment