Sunday, July 6, 2014

Obsessive Swimming Determination Symptoms???

I could not deny that I am having Obsessive Swimming Determination Symptoms (OSDS)... I mean like seriously??? Every time I see swimming related articles such as swimming pools, beaches, swimming trunks, bikinis, or ANYTHING that are possible related with swimming is just getting a little bit too out of control for me... Yes I do admit that I really want to go for a swim... But it is just too inconvenience for me as I am staying quite far away from places with a pool access now... I really did consider about going to public pool or find the nearest club house with a pool but it is just too far away... I swear to God I tried to keep this thought away from me so it won't bug me this much but I just can't stop thinking about it...

That's when the thought of getting my own condo/service residence as soon as possible comes in... The cheapest available now will only be done within 3 years... If I want a ready built one, the price is just too unreasonable... So... 3 years then I'll be only able to enjoy swimming??? Like seriously 3 years??? I really don't think I can withstand that long...

Please stop this... I am suffocating beyond this point... My only hope to buy a ready built house is to change my current job... But from this point onwards, additional troubles kicks in... Expanding the problems will only gives me more things to think about... Sigh...



Have mercy on me :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment