Monday, March 23, 2015

Falling Apart...

At first I thought it would be fine... Eventually, it turns out to be miserable the moment my superior puts a high expectation on me... I mean I am really sorry if I can't fulfil your expectation but it doesn't mean you can choose not to appreciate the things I am trying very hard to do... If you seriously think I am not good enough, please find another people to replace me... I won't mad at all if you think there will be a better candidate to replace me... Do you know how hurtful when you say I am not being serious with my work when I am just trying to keep myself awake after not sleeping for almost 48 hours??? There are a few more hurtful moments but the one I mentioned above is the most hurtful one (I am very heartbroken to type the rest)... The worst part is, I don't feel like a human to you anymore when you are just next to me... I don't even think I am part of the team in your "team" anymore... I wanted to get this straight:-

I just hope to see that day comes...



I only have one wish now: Change to a new job ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment