Sunday, March 1, 2015

Seems Intimidating...

Samsung Galaxy Note Edge... Like seriously??? Kinda attracted to it and don't really know what to do... But after playing with the display unit at the store itself, I do notice that the slight delay or response from the phone when I tried to open an application or swipe around... It doesn't seems to be as responsive as it should be like Note 4 (as what other people said)... Hmmmm... Camera wise is not to say very good, but considered acceptable... A lot of things I still need to try... Should have tested Note 4 at that time so I can make some comparison with it...

Nevertheless, the rumoured S6 Edge is gonna be announced tomorrow... Hope to hear some good news from it soon :)



I feel like I will die if I don't do something with my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment