Monday, October 10, 2016

Curse...

Indeed it was true... I don't believe in it but now, there is no way I can deny it anymore... The curse where I won't get to enjoy what I wanted so bad and eagerly will never goes away... First thing I'm talking about is my Note 7... Come on... It's just a phone... They have Note 4 and Note 5... There are other phones besides Samsung that will be released every year... But why??? Why does it have to be the phone that I won for free and I thought I could enjoy it??? Among all phones, why it has to be the phone I want to play with???

The story comes from another explosion case of Note 7, which is a replaced unit... I do not want to go any further as this hurts me... Previously it was delayed to early November... So after this incident, when will I get my hands on the phone??? Like seriously... When???

Second thing is about my house... I got a good vibe but at the same time, something's not right is going to happen... I can feel it... Is either my father disagree, or I fail to get my loan... I don't know what will happen but the curse indeed lingers around me now... I've been longing to buy a house and now I got myself a great opportunity... Why is it so difficult to make myself happier???



Sleep is all I need now... Doze off the curse away...

No comments:

Post a Comment