Saturday, January 21, 2017

Good News...

I can't believe that the reveal was rather exciting... I would never expect such benefits and such good increment given by my boss... I will list it out as below:

1. Increment of 500... That is quite a lot compared to other companies which most of them increases by percentage rather than a fixed amount...
2. Yearly claim of 500 for buying mobile phones... I may not utilise this as I have a new phone for myself as of now but this can be use for other communication items...
3. Yearly claim of 500 for travelling... Well... This is seriously surprising... I can travel anywhere around the world and claim from the company for certain amount, which is nice... Plus I was planning for Koh Lipe and I could make good use of this...

As there are good things, there are something being pulled down as well such as:

1. Incentive is more difficult to earn but it will not be evaluated quarterly since it will become a yearly assessment...
2. Somehow yearly bonus amount is based on KPI (to be confirmed)... If the bonus is 2 months, you need to perform until certain percentage in KPI in order to get full 2 months of bonus...
3. The 500 yearly claim can only be claimed 3 months after the date of purchase as based on receipt (Wuddd???)

The first year in this new company was not bad at all... I would stay for another few years if it goes on to be good like this...



Now, I am waiting for CNY and after CNY would be my trip to Koh Lipe... Can't wait for it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment