Saturday, January 7, 2017

Settling Down Slowly...

To be honest, I felt a lot more less depressing by having some money in my account... Perhaps I am not used to having low savings in my account which makes me feel absolutely insecure... Without a doubt, financial plays an extreme role in my life... Although I have extra commitment right now, but I am not worried as I have backup money in my account... Of course I can foresee a few more challenges ahead but I think I still can handle it... And as of now, I need to start saving for my new house's renovation which is in another close to 3 years...

Sadly to say, even I am less depressive lately but I don't get to enjoy my PS4 as much as I used to now... :'(



I need a private space just between me and my PS4...

No comments:

Post a Comment