Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Sudden Realisation...

As I get older, I see my good old friends in a very different way... Not sure if my perception turns out to be more sensitive or what, but I don't know why it makes me feel uncomfortable... There are a few particular friends which somehow does not satisfy with my life... For instance, I just made a post on Facebook stating something very simple: "Hello long holiday :D :D :D"
As today is a public holiday and I took 2 days off, I am getting 5 days off from work which is nice... But that particular friend which I still consider a good friend of mine, gave me not a like, but an angry response... Like seriously??? Let me get into this once and for all:

1. He is more richer than me... He even have a better life and a better paid job than me... Why is he giving me that response when I am just getting a long off???
2. He gets to travel more than I do... But when I travel, he gave me the same response...
3. When I eat something new, he gave me that response, thinking that I have a better life...

It is clear that I don't care about other people's life... Yes I do get envious but I will NEVER response to their life badly... In fact, I am happy on behalf of them when they get to travel and eat good food... That's me :)



I am kind... Sekian lolz...

No comments:

Post a Comment