Monday, October 2, 2017

October Update!!!

First off, I failed to express myself to Hideto... Yes... I may sound like a failure but I think I made a right choice because that day itself, I am very sure Hideto is not having a good day... He look kinda moody to me and I somehow exceed the time with him... I can sense that he is a little bit unhappy as well so it was the right choice for me not to express... I should hang out with him more instead of having him doing his job whenever we meet most of the time... He is a human and he needs to rest sometimes... Probably by making him thinking me as a less sexual driven guy, he might be more happier or comfortable with me...

Now let's move on to next thing... I am sort of getting tired hanging out with other guys in BW recently... I just felt that the more I hook up with someone new, the more disappointing it will be... They tend to be less attractive to me in certain ways... Is it because after meeting Hideto, nobody can be compared to him??? I am too lazy to think about this in the end...

Third, I skipped gym for 2 days and I felt extremely guilty... 2 days (last Friday and today) I am supposed to go gym and due to my job, I have to give up my gym... Thinking of this certainly pisses me off but it should be fine after everything goes smoothly...

Fourth, I really hate headaches...



I REALLY HATE HEADACHES!!! OR MIGRAINES!!! I JUST WANT TO VENT ALL THE SHIT OUT!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment