Wednesday, February 21, 2018

My Chinese New Year!!!

OK I think I have totally forgotten to post something in my blog during CNY... As today is the 5th day of CNY (which is still early hopefully), it may not as be exciting as how it used to be during my younger times, but still the vibe lingers... Not because of angpow or gambling but because of the warmness from visiting families and friends... I believe that I am no longer a good child/grandchild/great grandchild in my family hence I would like to cherish this moment as much as I can... Of course, I'm not going to be lonely without them but things will change someday... For better or worse, I am wishing everyone a Healthy, Wealthy and Prosperous Year of Dog!!!

Back to my life... It was a great start of the CNY (not so for New Year though lolz) and I felt some confidence in what I am going to do now... Still a little bit worried but I believe everything will be alright... As going back to my private life, I'm going to meet a guy 4 years younger than me later... Will he be my partner for life (I'm trying very hard to convince myself that I don't believe in feng shui -.-) or just meet for once and that's the end???



Again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE~~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment