Friday, February 2, 2018

Sum Of Jan 2018...

Ok these are the things going through in my head for the month of January 2018:

- Job related thing goes smoothly. Infact, almost all the projects I am handling has a major progress and felt kinda relieved
- Wanted to buy new perfumes. Hugo Boss Bottled and Hugo Boss Bottled Tonic
- No longer falling in love with Hideto anymore
- Slightly unhappy with increment but at least the bonus help a lot. But expecting more for next year (if I'm still working there lol)
- First time dealing with bed bugs. Have better sleep from then
- My house is progressing, which means I have to pay more (fuck!)
- Applied for Celebrity Fitness gym. Getting back to my workout routine
- Fixed an issue with my PC
- Chinese New Year is coming soon...

That's it!!! Waiting for a more balance life and most importantly, able to control my financial better... Just need to wait till mid of 2019... Gotta tahan one and half more years!!!



Not easy to be in my shoe eh???

No comments:

Post a Comment