Monday, April 9, 2018

Experience Of Lifetime...

Yesterday night was the night where I set myself completely wild... I have made myself to experience what an orgy or group sex could probably be and yes, it made me wild by hearing people moaning all around and seeing guys making out together is just too calming for me... I mean, not necessary to have sex involved but just being present around people making out made me feel the pleasure in certain extent... It sounds very funny but that is exactly how I felt lolz... The best part is definitely when someone clings to you, holding on to you and start caressing your body from top to bottom... I mean this is what sex about isn't it??? Lolz...

Yesterday was undeniably enjoyable... Felt like my brain has been refreshed into a new level... But one thing for sure is I am being a complete asshole yesterday... One of it is that I never give anyone bj at all as I just keep receiving bj from everyone... Second, my biggest guilt, having bareback sex... I know that I MUST NOT HAVE BAREBACK SEX because it is very unfair for the bottom if I am infected with HIV (no worries I am free from diseases)... But at that point, he went straight to lube his own hole and sit on top of my dick... I was extremely aroused at that point and the moment I felt my dick inside his hole, the pleasure skyrocket to a point of no return... It's like not even 10 seconds and I shot inside him... I really should have stopped him for a moment, or probably change position or something but I failed to do so... In fact, if I stopped myself, get a condom and continue again, I could last longer and be more enjoyable for him... Sigh... I am pretty sure this guilt will haunt me for the rest of my life as I do not know who is the bottom... Hopefully, I can meet him again and give him a more enjoyable time instead...

This is my quick timeline of the fun I had yesterday in a complete dark room:

1. Walking around being touched by others
2. A guy stopped me and we proceed with making out, then he served me from top to bottom (kissing, nipple down to bj). After like 10 mins, he stopped as he was too tired and I gave him a kiss before he leave
3. At that same time on #2, another guy indulge himself behind me. He kept playing with my body and slowly he uses saliva to open up my hole. I was fine with that until the moment I felt something going inside my hole and that was his dick without a condom. I deny his entry completely for like 2 times. After the first guy left, this guy pull me to other place and I let him hump between my thighs. He ended up ejaculating in between my thighs and before I leave, I gave him a kiss lolz
4. Went to clean myself up
5. Get back inside, linger around 5 minutes and found a big guy wanted some fun with me. I proceed and yes, he served me from top to bottom and lastly, I satisfy him by giving him hj. He ejaculated on my leg in the end and thanks me for that. Such a nice guy xD
6. Went to clean myself up and went for a quick 5 minutes jacuzzi rest
7. Get back inside, linger around 5 minutes and noticed a guy was enjoying a bj given by others. Since that guy was enjoying, I gave him some nipple play and he moaned even louder, to an extent of shooting. I hope he enjoyed that :D
8. Walked around and cling to a guy, served me from top to bottom without hesitation and he pull me to another place. Yes. This guy is my biggest guilt. At the same time, another guy was caressing my body but he never plan to do anything besides licking and giving me hj.



Honestly, this is my wildest moment in my gay sex life... And, sadly to say, I really enjoy it and I would love to go every weekend... Guess one of the 7 sins got me right on the spot lolz... Please forgive me :'(

Regardless of what, I will ensure that I am protected and disease free every time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment