Thursday, April 19, 2018

Update...

I am going through so much things right now... I mean, I will just list it out in point form for easier reading in future:

- Financial is good this month, but might be bad next month
- Still eagerly waiting for my house to complete
- My body fat measurement is killing me. How is it possible to drop or increase by 1.5% within 2 days?!?!?
- Progress in my muscle building is quite satisfactory. Do notice some increase on size compared to last few months
- Will eat lesser oily food from now on
- Bit myself of the lips due to chewing on gums too hard. Trying to prevent ulcer from developing!!!
- Bottomed a guy last Sunday. NEVER EVER DO THAT IF HE HAS A BIG ONE!!! LEARN YOUR FUCKING LESSON JOEY!!!
- Satisfaction from killing bed bugs with my fingers. Squeeze it and pop it!
- Waiting for Samsung Member Apps contest results now. No luck in Maybank Samsung Pay contest at all :(

There are more but can't recall what it is lolz... Well just let it be xD



Moving on with my poor life~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment