Monday, May 7, 2018

Wow...

I have to type this out (but not on Facebook because I'm not trying to get too much attentions)... This morning when I was driving my way to my office, I witnessed an accident right in front of my eyes, like around 200 meters away only... I mean, I never encounter such things before hence I was a little shocked at first...  Basically what happened is a motorbike was going at quite a speed and without realising the car in front stopped suddenly, the motorbike driver did an emergency brake and ended up hitting the car (no loud banging sound was heard though) but both the driver and passenger flung forward off the bike... YES... FLUNG OFF!!! LIKE REALLY GOT THROWN TO THE BACK OF THE CAR!!! I was seriously surprised that the car in front did not stop his car and take a look... I mean, even though not for the sake of the car, at least give some concern on the motorbike driver and passenger... Unfortunately, the car driver just drove away as if nothing happened WTF???

Of course, I have to stop my car with my double signal on so I can give some time for the driver to move his bike away to the side as I was more concerned on their conditions... I get down from my car and ask if they are OK and I am trying to offer some help to them but the driver declined and say it was OK... I can see the passenger was not in a so good condition but maybe not too serious... I mean, indeed it is the motorbike driver's fault but I felt that the car driver should have at least shown some concerns or even offer some help at such situation...

At that point after I get back to my car and moving on, I do have a feeling that all the cars behind or passes by me thinks that I hit the motorbike lolz... But whatever it is, I am definitely hoping that both the bike driver and passenger is all OK, that is the most important thing...



To the car driver, please know what is happening around you next time -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment