Wednesday, May 30, 2018

25th May 2018...

Another date that I have to note down... Something that happened for the very first time in my entire life... I have to be frank, I was shocked with this event as well... The worst part is, a friend of mine was with me and he witness this event... I am pretty sure I did not leave a good impression at all LOLZ... Ok so this is what happened... Shortly to put it, I fought someone...

It happens that I was turning into a junction and I seriously did not notice any motorbike was speeding towards it... I admit it was my fault that I still keep on moving even though my friend warned me but thank God the guy did not crash to my car... However, the next thing is, the guy was on his bike chasing after my car, cursing and kicking... I heed the advice of my friend to ignore him and so I did but he keep insist in chasing after me... I have no choice but to stop and settle it because he might end up following me for the rest of my life... I stopped my car around a housing area on the side, get down from the car and ask my friend to lock the door first just in case... Hence, this is where it began...

He kept cursing at me and saying that I am drunk and thought I am a gangster (lol do I look like one???)... From how he speak, I knew he is trying to pick a fight and he started taking off all his jackets and things... Do note that he is completely drunk because I can smell heavy alcohol all over him while he is shouting at me... To keep it short: this is what happened:

1. He hit me on my right face for the first time
2. He hit me on my left face for the second time
3. He hit me again on my left face for the third time
4. I've lost my temper and throw him one good fucking punch on his left face. He tumbles down and stand up
5. I can't recall if he hit me on the face anymore but I knew I have to stop because if I hit him again, I might be in trouble so I get back inside to my car and move on. He did kick me when I am getting back inside my car. Before I speed off, he punched my window. He did not chase after me then.

After the incident, I stop my car at another housing area just to check my car condition and myself... No scratches (hopefully) but just foot prints on my car... Then I check my face and noticed some blood stains but it was not mine lol... I am completely fine in terms of not bleeding or anything... Lastly, noticed some blood stains on my window which I believe is his as well...

Conclusion, I do admit it was my fault for causing all these ruckus but to my defence at the same time, I hit him once as a self defence reflex after he hit me for 3 times and more PLUS he is drunk driving a bike and not a car which is way much more dangerous... I am guilty of everything except that punch LOLOLOLOLZ!!!



Hopefully that this issue will not cause any problems to my friends and families...



No comments:

Post a Comment