Monday, August 27, 2018

If...

If I am rich, what would I be doing now??? I have always as asked myself this question... Although not sure when the time will come, I will list out below:

1. Opening my own cafe. Well, first off, even though I am rich (assuming that I have enough for the rest of my life), it would be bored life to go on. Having a small business, gaining experience throughout the journey and improving myself is something that everyone should pursue on even though they are living a luxurious lifestyle. It is never harmful to gain knowledge in any ways as long as it is not an illegal business.

2. Travel every few weeks. This could sound a little bit luxurious but to be frank, since you are spending to travel, why not spend it on something that you really love and reap the full enjoyment out of it? One thing to note here. If I am talking about island or paradise trip, yes I would not mind spending more to stay in a luxurious accommodation as I will be relaxing in and out of the accommodation most of the time. There are nowhere else for me to go within an island. But if I am talking about shopping or adventuring, luxurious accommodation will be out. I will opt for less luxurious such as a smaller accommodation with at least a bathtub, and easy access to the places that I would love to go. Obviously, I am going out more than staying in my accommodation for this situation hence this would be a better option.

3. Games collection. As a avid gamer, it would definitely be awesome if I have a very big cabinet that keeps all my console/PC games. And that would be like from Playstation games, PC games, Nintendo games, or any console that you can name it. When I'm not travelling, games would be the best companion for me.

4. Investing in properties. I guess this is quite common among the rich ones but I will have to say that it is not a bad idea in doing this. First, when I have a few nice property around the world (OK let's just say within my homeland of Malaysia), I can get to travel to those places without worrying about place to stay. I will always have my accommodation checked wherever I go and it will be the most comfort place to stay in because it is my house! I can decorate it however I want and I like without worrying about anything. Second, if I am not going to stay at the house (assuming that I am going other place to stay for that week), I can rent out the other houses (AirBNB or something alike) to generate some additional income as well. Third, house value will most likely appreciate. Only under certain situation it will depreciate but nevertheless, selling lower than the purchased price is a loss to me, but not completely losing everything. If the price goes up and it seems to be a right decision to sell it off, why not?

5. Have my own private club. Ok. This is quite a random thought of mine but it sounds legit anyway. On top of my cafe business, buying a land and build my own private club which consists of a 2 floors gymnasium that able to see 2 Olympic pools through the windows and adding on a kid's pool. I can run the club as an additional business managed by other people and at the same time, I can use the facilities for free whenever I wanted to.



I have to say, all these thoughts and ideas of mine sounds absolutely legit given that I am really rich enough to do this... Regardless of what will happen to me in the future, one thing to remember is always be kind and nice...

Start your life with kindness as the richest people comes from the heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment