Thursday, July 4, 2019

LOL...

Ok there are few things I need to address... Let me just put it in point form for easier reading purposes:

1. My Facebook friends (the young or around my age group of friends) are getting married one by one... Indeed it is a happy occasion for them and I am happy and glad to see them marry their other half... Well, for me, I won't say that I am sad given that I am dating someone, just that having a boyfriend makes me feel like I'm not blending well with the group of straight couples getting married... I believe even we can't get married, but I am definitely happy being together with someone I love for the rest of my life and I think this is suffice for me... I don't really wanna think much about how to deal with it in the future so let's just say, we will go with the flow... This is my life and I do not want to hide anything at some point anyway :P

2. MY HOUSE!!! MY BELOVED HOUSE OMG!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A VERY LONG TIMEEEEEEE!!! Nothing beats the joy of owning your own house... I just can't wait to move in, that's all... And yes, another sum of money to be placed into it... Happy guy with sad financial...

3. The last and most annoying thing, my job... I really have almost zero interest in getting my work done... This is obviously not good but I can't help it with the fact that I just can't concentrate... Frankly speaking, the current thing I'm doing is not so interesting to me (but the upcoming big project is something I'm looking forward to) and this is one of the reason why I'm losing determination to do... I just don't know why I am not even slightly motivated to do anything... I feel so useless right now... Another reason is my boss didn't give me the next level of incentive for the last 3 months lorrr...


Ok 3 important points has been pointed out... Now, there are so many things I need to think about ahead and I'm not sure if I can cope with all of it or not now... I just feel so pressured and stressed nowadays...



I need to breath...

No comments:

Post a Comment